1 / 3
Caption Text
2 / 3
Caption Two
3 / 3
Caption Three

I am a slide.
I am another slide.

25 Love Hate Quotes

Hate is an impression of strong disliking. Hate in the heart initializes the fire of revenge. Hate against a person makes you heartless. In some cases love is transformed into hate spending a period of time with too many misunderstandings, quarrels and failure to compromise. As a result relations break and the couple splits. The mind and life of all the persons associated is shattered and everyone suffers badly especially the two. Hate ruins the life so the feelings of hate should be minimized with extra care and love. Sometimes due to hate, people become enemies and they even they do not refrain from killing the one they hate. In most of the cases jealousy among people becomes the basis of hate. Hate propagates over a period of time. Jealousy sows the seed of hate and then eventually a time comes when people are not even willing to see each other’s face.
A person who is being hated becomes sad and lonely. He goes into the darkness and stops seeing the beauty of life. So today I have brought a collection of hate quotes. Use these quotes to express your hate to the person who has deceived you or did wrong to you or broke your heart. These quotes also describe the feelings of a person experiencing hate of others. However I would also like to say that feelings of hate should not be kept in heart and should be minimized to your best. Spread love, this life is too short to waste on hating other people!!

I Hate How Easily

hate quotes

 Who I Am

i hate you

 The Only Thing

i hate you

 Somewhere Some Time

i hate you

 Who I Am

i hate you

 Have A Nice Life

i hate you

 Hate Is Easy

i hate you

 No One Likes To Be Hated

i hate you

I Feel

hate quotes

 My Hair Is Not

hate quotes

 I Don’t Give

hate quotes

 I Hate The Feeling

hate quotes

 Hate

hate

 You Don’t Understand

hate quotes

 I Hate You

hate quotes

 I Don’t Hate

hate quotes

 I Hate You

hate quotes

 I Don’t Hate You

hate quotes

 Fact

hate quotes

 Nice Quote

hate quotes

 People Say Hate

hate quotes

 I try

hate quotes

 I Hate You

hate quotes

 People And Hate

love hate quotes

 Why You Hate Me

love hate quotes
Post Tagshatehate lovehate quotesi hate youlove hate quotes